Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Off in Mulsannes...

My interests are usually pretty cooperative with me regularly posting on this blog.  I like to cook, so it makes sense to write about what I’ve been cooking lately.  Gardening, camping, going to baseball games, hanging out with my family: all also things that allow for regularly posting thoughts and updates.  But what about this interest?


And what if that interest was screaming around the Circuit de la Sarthe for 24 hours straight?  Well, that would probably mean that the 24 hours of Le Mans race was going on (this past weekend), that there was a new big chunk of space being used in my DVR (still) and that no one better tell me who won the race until I get caught up, darnit!  In the meantime, things have been going on, I have lots of things I’d like to blog about, but there are still 5 and a half hours left in the race, so my free time is booked for the next little while.

I have a change for this week that’s already commenced, but I’ll be back later to write about that.  And food.  And gardening.  And sheepdogs.  And, if I can justify writing something 3 weeks late, Memorial Day weekend.  For now, I’ll just leave you with that super-cool picture of totally awesome race cars.  Which is probably at least as good as my writing anyway.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Well, one of them puts me to sleep almost every time I'm subjected to it, so I think I definitely have a preference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed the race & I look forward to your return to blogging once you are done emptying the DVR!

    ReplyDelete